Xbox One Reveal Xbox One Reveal

A lot of people on this comment section are really stupid. First of all, all the people whining about the "lend game policy", they revoked that a long ass time ago. Second, everyone saying how stupid it is to pay for xbox live, well they need to make money, and they also have the best servers in the console world. PSN is always down from what I hear from my friends, and Nintendo well, they're getting there anyways. So shutup. Good animation though. 4 stars for the idea.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

The thing I missed in this collab was all the dicks that were drawn and shown... Is that gay?

Knife To Meat You Knife To Meat You

Dang! I live like 5 hours away from Vancouver. REPRESENT! Nah but this was incredibly well-done. Good job.

Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

Animation could be better. And some parts seem out of sync. Otherwise this is alright. Like you said in the description you're "learning" and "practicing" So for both of those this is pretty good. You get 4 from me.

Wrong Number Wrong Number

Please I want you to dominate me so badly.

Mario's Final Rescue Mario's Final Rescue

Watching this makes me want to let you dominate me in the ass.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Nice, I have an idea for your next cartoon!

You don't have to do it. It's just an idea. If you are parodying a video game again. Do like Super Smash Brothers Awesome or Super Awesome Brothers Brawl or something.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Funniest thing ever!

Well, except your other ones like metal gear awesome!

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

LOL!

Narrator: Awesome the Hedgehog VROOOMM! Tails: Hey Sonic! (Ring noise) Sonic: Hey man let's go save the world duuudee farizzle! Tails: What? Sonic: *Sighs* Let's... let's just go. (Running sound and Tails getting hit) Eggman: Sonic will fall right into my trap! Assistant: But Tails is with him sir... Eggman: FFFFFFFFFFFFuck... Knuckles: I'll take care of him n***a, HXC! Eggman: Word... (Sonic runs into Knuckles spiked glove...)Sonic: Ow, jesus! Knuckles: Yo yo yo B boy that shit's for real, motherfucker. Shit. Bitch. Fucking ass and blat blat. Sonic: God damnit why can everybody fly in this game but me? Narrator: And so, Sonic learned that he blows ass because all he has is that crappy ass spinning air strike move that sucks balls. THE END.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Keep making these movies!

Nice!