Xbox One Reveal Xbox One Reveal

A lot of people on this comment section are really stupid. First of all, all the people whining about the "lend game policy", they revoked that a long ass time ago. Second, everyone saying how stupid it is to pay for xbox live, well they need to make money, and they also have the best servers in the console world. PSN is always down from what I hear from my friends, and Nintendo well, they're getting there anyways. So shutup. Good animation though. 4 stars for the idea.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

The thing I missed in this collab was all the dicks that were drawn and shown... Is that gay?

Knife To Meat You Knife To Meat You

Dang! I live like 5 hours away from Vancouver. REPRESENT! Nah but this was incredibly well-done. Good job.

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Lolz no sex scenes?

Meh oh well good game. Very good drawing. Forte was kind of a turn off though. She was drawn good, just didn't fit my tastes. But that's just me. Good game +10

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Grab/Execute?

Okay I mapped my Grab/Execute to a bunch of different keys but when I press it it doesn't work! Please tell me how to make it work or why it might not be working. I'm on a Mac OS X Version 10.4.11. In case that helps.

Geno Move Generator Geno Move Generator

sadfsdaf

no geno whirl> but nice

[Jay T] - WotF [Jay T] - WotF

Hey yo MassacreLand. You obviously don't know what dubstep is. Great song by the way.

Zelda II - Temple Redux Zelda II - Temple Redux

Zelda II was as if Castlevania and Zelda crossed paths. Linon would be his name.

i9incher - future (done) i9incher - future (done)

This song might've given me alz- wait where am I... what am I using right now?